Navigating the World of Financial Services – Recorded Webinar
- February 26, 2021
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
ON DEMAND – VIEW NOW:
From opening a checking account to buying your first home or saving for retirement, financial services are essential to helping us achieve our financial goals. Having information readily available and understanding our options is vital to making informed decisions for meeting these goals – but unfortunately, that is not always the case.
Currently, millions of Americans are without this financial roadmap – and as such are navigating some of life’s most important decisions with limited information.
If you’ve ever felt “left behind” by the financial services world or simply want to know how to better navigate making financial choices, this recorded webinar is for you!
Learning Experience Designer, Omari Hall and Bilingual Partner Experience Manager, Tina Ponder, discuss barriers individuals might face on their financial wellness journeys and explore strategies to overcome them.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to best position yourself for financial opportunities to help reach your dreams
- How to better understand the financial system, including common misconceptions
- How to identify ‘healthy’ financial products
- How to identify traps and scams