GreenPath Helpdesk: Answering the Most Common Questions about Credit Reports and Scores
- May 7, 2020
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
Reading a credit report and understanding what a credit score means can be confusing. Every day, people ask us questions about their reports and scores. In this webinar, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions, including:
- Is there a “perfect” credit score?
- Why do a few missed payments drop my score so quickly?
- If I close my credit card will it hurt my score?
GreenPath Counseling Hours
Call 800-550-1961 for immediate help. Or request a call from a counselor at a more convenient time.
Call 877-337-3399 for immediate help. Or request a call from a counselor at a more convenient time.
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm Eastern
- Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Eastern
- Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern