- March 24, 2021
- By: P.T. Phan
The GreenPath Difference
Partnerships with others impact ﬁnancial health on a large scale. We support over 550 credit union partners to deliver a full spectrum of ﬁnancial wellness services to your members.
People are at the center of every decision we make, and they have unlimited access to GreenPath counselors. You know that your members are treated with dignity, respect, and compassion regardless of how large or small their needs.
Together, we are creating a world where it is easier to make healthy ﬁnancial choices, help people achieve their dreams, and improve overall ﬁnancial wellbeing.
Rely on a partner aligned with your mission who puts you and your members first.
Empathy and Non-Judgmental Communication
We invest in empathy coaching, which enables us to better listen for people’s needs and connect more deeply with someone’s experiences.
Human Centered Design
People are at the center of everything we do. We infuse human-centered design thinking into our culture through training and practice to better meet the needs of members we serve.
We use behavioral science to help us understand why people make the financial choices they do and help design our services to drive behavior change.
We Support Over 550 Credit Unions
Take a look at what some of our credit union partners have to say about a partnership with GreenPath.
GreenPath's Partner Center
We Aren't "Just" A Vendor
We Are Your Partner
Our focus is on the success of your credit union and members. We are here to give your business a boost! You get to expand the services you offer to your members, supporting new business and protecting your bottom line losses from charge-offs or bankruptcies.
We work with you to design a program that meets the specific needs of your members and your goals at the credit union. You have a designated Partner Experience Manager on our team to help you ensure program success.
We Set You Up to Succeed
We collaborate with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and major credit card issuers to maximize our success for each member.
We provide ongoing data reports and annual utilization reviews about how the program is used. You can learn more about what your members are facing and evaluate effectiveness.
Member-Focused Tools & Resources
Online Financial Education
GreenPath provides your members with free & well-researched financial courses and money managing tools. The LearningLab+ is an intuitive online portal offering your members easy-to-use educational experiences.
Virtual Financial Coach
24/7 Financial Advice
Fortified with TransUnion data, the Virtual Coach provides personalized advice and guidance. Your members will receive fast and insightful credit advice, credit score provides metric to measure progress, highlight credit changes since last visit.
Credit Union Benefits
- Targeted credit product offers for secured card everywhere appropriate
- Member credit score trends offer measure of coach effectiveness
- Coach user basic demographic data (credit score, zip code)
One-on-One Financial Coaching
Our certified, empathetic ﬁnancial counselors oﬀer judgment-free coaching to support ﬁnancial understanding and progress toward people’s goals on topics such as debt, budgeting, credit, housing, and student loans.
- Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates and pay off debt faster with the goal of becoming Debt Free.
- Budgeting and Saving — During a financial counseling session, members create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Credit — Our counselors work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Housing — Housing experts provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Student Loans — Certified student loan experts provide unbiased student debt assessments, repayment options, and assistance to members when qualifying and applying for payment plans.
Support for Successful Behavior Change
Members are telling us the program works.
of people feel better prepared to handle their finances
after financial counseling
of people provided clear next steps to improve their situation
after financial counseling
of people reported improved spending habits
after successful DMP
reported an ability to increase their savings
after successful DMP
Want to learn more about GreenPath’s partnerships but prefer us to call you? Fill out our call request form and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.