Understanding Credit Reports & Scores
Wednesday, May 10 @ 3:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
Are you interested in better understanding credit reports, credit scores, and how they work together?
Millions of people are unaware they have errors on their credit report. We can point you in the direction to find out if you are one of them and equip you to take action to correct inaccuracies.
Maybe you know what is on your credit report but are unsure how it all comes together to calculate a credit score. We will discuss the factors impacting a credit score, how to build or improve your score, and debunk common credit myths.
What You Will Learn
- What impacts your credit report and credit score
- Why credit is important
- Tips to improve your credit score
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in better understanding what impacts their credit
- Anyone looking to maintain or improve their credit score
- Anyone with errors on their credit report
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager